Github Repository: https://github.com/NESTCollaboration/nest
To clone the git repository and use the latest stable release:
> git clone https://github.com/NESTCollaboration/nest.git
> cd nest
> git checkout tags/v2.0.0 -b master
Please see the documentation for more details.
Noble Element Simulation Technique, Version 2.0 July 18, 2018 (Major Refactor)
Fast C++ simulation of different particle types in liquid, gaseous, and solid xenon
- Mean scintillation light and ionization charge yields
- Variation in total quanta, and recombination fluctuations
- Dependencies on energy, electric field strength, and density
- Pulse shape models for both S1 and S2, including e-trains
- Additional tools, for calculating leakage and limits
For "quick and dirty" results online, please see our web-based yields calculator sans fluctuations. Otherwise, please download the full C++ code above!